Artist Showcase: Ivan Tao Bundle Guide – Details and Analysis
Table of Contents
Artist Showcase: Ivan Tao is a Bundle as part of the Guardians’ Greatest Hits Season in Marvel Snap, available starting from May 21, 2023. Find out all the details you need to know, and plan ahead. You can also view all upcoming Marvel Snap Bundle information in our guide below:
Artist Showcase: Ivan Tao Bundle Details
|Start Date||May 21, 2023 @ 3 AM GMT|
|End Date||June 6, 2023 @ 3 AM GMT|
Artist Showcase: Ivan Tao Bundle Rewards
|Boosters||• 155 Thor|
• 155 Lady Sif
|Cosmetics||• Variant: Thor Venomized|
• Avatar: Thor Venomized
• Variant: Lady Sif Venomized
• Avatar: Lady Sif Venomized
Ivan Tao Bundle is part of the so-called “artist showcase” category of bundles. Such bundles usually contain several variants and avatars drawn by a certain artist. The value of such bundles is low and they are only worth it if you really like the suggested variants.
To be more specific, the Ivan Tao Bundle sells for 5,000 Gold and offers two variants, two avatars and 3,000 Credits. Yes, there are 3,000 Credits in addition to the variants, but even that doesn’t make this bundle valuable. It has an extremely low Tokens per gold value of 0.15, a cosmetic value of 0.4, a progression value of 0.5, and an overall value of 0.9. Thus, similar contents of this bundle are actually 10% cheaper to buy in the in-game shop.
Since Thor is a Series 3 card, when you buy this bundle you can use Thor right away if you haven’t already received the base version of the card. And although Thor is represented in the meta, it is used in only one deck archetype, Thor Lockjaw. So both the cosmetic value of this variant and the value of the card itself are average.
Similar can be said for Lady Sif, it’s mostly used in Discard and Agatha Harkness decks when you want to regain control of the game as quickly as possible by discarding Agatha on turn 3.
Unfortunately, the Artist Showcase: Ivan Tao Bundle has too low a value to recommend it for purchase. In fact, buying this bundle you will pay for two pretty good-looking options, but even then the price of 5000 gold is quite a lot. I wish such bundles dedicated to the work of a particular artist were much more profitable and cheaper, but right now it’s a very unprofitable deal. Thus, we rate this bundle a 1 out of 5.
For more information on bundles value, find our guide and comparison chart for the May 2023 bundles below:
As usual, keep in mind the following points before purchasing Bundles:
- The maximum Credit storage limit is 10,000.
- You can use any new bundle-specific variants acquired even if you don’t yet own the Base Card.
- Bundle-specific variants are exclusive and are likely will not be offered through other sources.
- Compare Bundle values using our comparison chart guide.
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day and Trending 30 Cards tailored for you!
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!
What are the chances for those particular variants dropping, or being available in the shop individually?
Bought it the minute it dropped… I do not have an ounce of buyer’s remorse. I’ve been saving for this bundle when I saw it would be available a couple months ago. It’s nice having some card art that is outside of the affordability of the masses. The price tag does make this feel more exclusive. The artwork is my favorite so far in the game. This was a no brainer for me.