Omega Zabu – Savage Land Season
Our daily Deck Highlight aims to feature decks from our vast deck database (as we work to implement more filtering features, stats, and data) that our users have put extra effort into sharing, with detailed guides and videos.
Today with the start of the new Savage Land Season, we feature an experimental Zabu build by Nicklebee, as players scramble to find out how to best break the card like Silver Surfer! What’s working so far, and what isn’t? What’s your favorite build so far? Let us know in the comments below!
*Note* this deck is still in the experimental phase.
- Iceman – Great turn 1 play in general, good risruption against opponents. May drop, still experimenting.
- Luke Cage – Alternative to Enchantress for countering Typhoid Mary. See below for more reasons I’m currently using him instead.
- Armor – Protects your high cost cards, protects your Zabu from locations, makes destroy decks unhappy.
- Cosmo – Great all-around disrupt, good again for protecting some of your important cards, including Zabu.
- Zabu – The man of the hour.
- Jubilee – Deck thinner; she makes it more likely you’ll get Zabu, and most of the time the worst thing you’ll get is a different 4 cost with her.
- Attuma – High power, swingy card. Does limit you a bit, but works great with Armor.
- Moon Girl – Guarantees you lots of 4 drops for a big turn 6.
- Typhoid Mary – 10 power for 2 energy? Yeah, thanks.
- Omega Red – You’ll never forget the first time you drop 2 Omega Reds and a Typhoid Mary on turn 6.
- Devil Dinosaur – We’re running Moon Girl, so you gotta run the dino. Regardless, he’s a nice turn 5 curve card, which we lack.
- America Chavez – We REALLY want to draw Zabu. And if we don’t, it’s nice to have a decent turn 6 card.
Fairly self-explanatory: play Zabu, play a ton of 4 cost cards.
With Moon Girl, you can guarantee yourself plenty of them to play, and with her, we dabble Devil Dinosaur as a strong, curve-respecting turn 5.
I was originally running Enchantress to go with Typhoid Mary, but for now, I am going with Luke Cage. He stops either one OR two of Typhoid Mary, he doesn’t require you to Enchantress any other cards you have, and he helps with some locations or opponent’s cards.
Rescue would be an auto include, if I had her.
I would also love to try Zero in here. I currently don’t have Zero, however.
Look for big, swingy turn sixes. I’ll come up with more description later!
Got a cool deck you want to share with us and have it featured on Marvel Snap Zone? Share your decks using our deck builder and discuss them in our community Discord server! You can also start tracking your detailed performance using our new Marvel Snap Tracker so be sure to download that and check it out!
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day and Trending 30 Cards tailored for you!
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!
There’s a few cards I’m currently toying with in my own Zabu deck, how do you feel about Crossbones? I get that he’s a “win more” type of card, but slamming 8 power for 2 with a Zabu out is crazy.
Any suggestion for replacing Luke Cage? or maybe, change Luke and Typhon, for other cards?
Any recommendations you can help me out with. I don’t have Luke Cage, but I do have Zero, Redskull, and Rescue. What adjustments should I make to make the deck decent?
I have Rescue, what would you remove in place of Rescue?