The most recent Marvel Snap patch saw the contents of the Collector’s Cache and Reserve (rewards for Collection Level 500 onwards) change to include Collector’s Tokens. In the process, a bug where opening them could cause them to be empty was reported by many players, unable to collect any rewards from them. According to the developers, players were not recommended to open the Caches while they deployed a fix:
The issue for this was promptly fixed on December 1 but by then a lot of players missed out on some rewards. To compensate, Marvel Snap has sent all players 200 Gold in their Inbox that you can claim for the next 2 weeks, and players who had the glitched Caches will be able to open them again:
Marvel Snap’s in-game Inbox can be found on the top right corner or the bottom right corner via the “News” icon.
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Get instant access to all our Premium articles!
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day, Top 30 Cards, and Top Card Pairs tailored for you!
- Team Coaching: Join our free weekly team coaching call sessions on the Discord server. Claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!