Hello all! Welcome back to this week’s breakdown of what’s happening in Marvel Snap this month. Information comes from the latest Developer Update video from the Marvel Snap team, highlighting what’s to come in January 2023:
While there is no patch to get new information from yet, we have a new season starting with a new card and other goodies. For further information on what’s coming to Marvel Snap, check out the Development Roadmap:
Marvel Snap’s new January 2023 season Savage Land gets under way, with new Season Pass card Zabu, Savage Land variants by Alex Horley, and more! Check out the full details including new cards, new locations, rewards, and more in our guide below:
New Series 5 Cards
Here are the new Series 5 cards that are confirmed by to be released this season. We will await further announcements to see the full card release schedule, including information on when existing cards will be downgraded to Series 4, 3, and so on.
- Marvel Snap sees an exciting new game mode “Battle Mode“, where two players play multiple games against each other with the same deck.
- Each player uses an unique code to match up against each other.
- Each player starts with 10 Health, and each player loses Health equal to the value of the Cube.
- No ties – winners or losers only.
- It’s a friendly battle so your rank is not affected.
- There will be a tournament format that players can also use for organizing events, and so on.
- Rules, insights, and history of the Battle Mode will be released in a few days.
Enjoy our content? Wish to support our work? Join our Premium community, remove all advertisements, an exclusive badge, and more!