Table of Contents
We’ve been teasing you for quite a while now, but finally our Marvel Snap Tracker Companion App is available for download! This Beta version is yours to use, brought to you in collaboration with MarvelSnap.pro and ProMeta!
The tracker is totally FREE to download, and is designed to offer in-game help, and synchronize your collections, decks, matches and more! We’ll do into some of the current features of the Tracker below, but the big win here is that it is fully automated – No manual collection input, no manual uploads – the data will be tracked immediately after the event happens in game!
The Marvel Snap Tracker by Prometa is your best free companion app for Marvel Snap! The Public Beta version is now available for downloading and testing by the community! Its features include:
- Real time collection and deck tracker
- Monitor your win rate and find best Cube-earners among your decks
- Observe your ladder climb and ranking progress
- Track your matches, each with replays, and inventory
- Find decks using your current collection
- Get daily summaries of your in-game accomplishments
It is important to remember that this app is still in Beta, and as a result, will have many bugs, glitches or unfortunate happenings – if you’d like to help us in actively making it better as we go, you can report bugs on Github or by popping over to our community Discord’s Tracker-Bug-Report channel, where lead developer Razviar would love to hear your feedback!
Additionally, this tracker will currently be linked to MarvelSnap.pro, not Marvel Snap Zone, so we cannot “import” user data from our site *right now*, and you will need to create a MarvelSnap.pro account if you do not have one – however, making everything here compatible with Marvel Snap Zone is very high on our priority list and is a feature we expect to offer very very soon, we just didn’t want to keep you waiting any longer!
- Download the Marvel Snap Tracker latest release from GitHub. USE ONLY DOWNLOADED FROM GITHUB INSTALLER!
- Launch file ending with Setup.exe and make sure Windows Defender and other AV software are not blocking it.
- Launch the tracker and make sure it located your Snap account. If everything is going smoothly, you will see SYNC button and your in-game nickname.
- If you have your game installed in custom location, you’ll need to locate logs folder manually. You can do it in Settings tab of the Tracker.
- After pressing Sync button in the tracker interface, you will see a new browser tab with Sync interface. Make sure you are logged in and confirm sync.
- If you can’t see Sync tab for some reason, try to copy the link from Tracker interface and use it manually.
- Right after you confirm sync on site, your username (from MarvelSnap.pro website) will be displayed in the app window. Next time you launch the app, it will remember your token and username
- That’s it! If you’ve launched SNAP on his PC before, upload will start instantly. And when new cards will be added, those will be updated as well
- If you have several SNAP accounts, you will have to repeat the same procedure for each of them. Also, if you don’t want to track one of the accounts, just click Skip button.
Trouble Linking Accounts?
- Make sure you have the latest version downloaded from GitHub
- Go to Settings and click WIPE SETTINGS button then sync again
- Try to restart SNAP, tracker itself and reboot your PC
- Check Tracker interface: are there any errors?
- Make sure you have all SNAP accounts Synced or Skipped, no accounts are pending in Tracker interface
- Check if antivirus or firewall is blocking app traffic, add app to exception
- Still no luck? Open an issue on Git!
The interface after everything has been set up should look a little bit like this! if you’re unsure about how anything works, or what any of the buttons do, HowlingMines walks you through each step in the walkthrough video above!
What OS are supported?
Tracker is based on Electron platform and running natively on Windows 10/11. Windows 7 and all previous Windows versions are NOT supported.
Mobile version is coming soon for Android.
Is it legal to use Marvel Snap Tracker?
The program is legal to use because it does not modify any game executable files and/or hacks the game to get information from it. We just use open data, available to every user. We have only that level of in-game support that you can get by yourself, using paper and pencil, so it can’t be called cheating. It just keeps records of your game process history. Also, app code is open source, digitally signed, and the publisher is trusted.
Which logs are you tracking?
We rely json files located in …\AppData\LocalLow\Second Dinner\SNAP\Standalone\States\nvprod folder.
Can I sync several SNAP accounts with one MarvelSnap.pro account?
NO! If you sync SNAP account to MarvelSnap.pro account which was already synced before, it will lead to complete mix up (data from both SNAP accounts will be messed in single MarvelSnap.pro account, and this account will be busted hopelessly). So please, do not try to link several SNAP users to one MarvelSnap.pro account. You need only separate accounts for separate SNAP users. In order to run several accounts smoothly, we recommend you to register MarvelSnap.pro accounts beforehand, and login on site with account you want to sync. Also, when you are confirming sync, please pay attention to what accounts are getting synced. If mix up happens, the only solution will be to completely wipe an account and start tracking from an empty account.
Do you have an overlay?
Not right now – since the data in logs is not updating dynamically during the match. This means that the developers didn’t wanted players to have in-game advisory tools. We respect that and provide only analytical instruments, without live in-game support.
Are you going to make an overlay?
In theory we could use memory reading tech to get the data right from running game’s memory, which could let us make classic tracker with pop-up overlay on the game screen, but we don’t want to be that intrusive and want to keep our tracker minimalistic. We are committed to using only the data that is accessible for third parties like ourselves.
The Marvel Snap Tracker will track the cards and variants you own and cards you do not own automatically, including what rarity you currently have them at! Additionally, there is plenty of filters to allow you to search through all these cards quickly and easily!
Additionally, it’ll track your entire collection progress too, to let you know what you still need to collect and upgrade! – You’ll have to ignore that pesky 102% completion there… Someone thought it would be a good idea to release 16 new cards midway through us getting ready to launch, so we’ll look to have that small issue cleaned up soon!
Matches and Game Replays:
The Marvel Snap Tracker will track your game history too – showing you victories, losses, win rate, cubes earned and the number of decks used while the tracker has been active! Additionally, it’ll show you how many cubes were played for, your opponent, the deck they were playing, the deck you were playing, what card got boosters, and which locations finished at what score!
However, something I think is *much* cooler – you can carry out a turn by turn replay of the game you played! This should allow you to see what choices you made, and better revaluate for the future. Additionally, you’ll see every card that your opponent played over the course of the game in a decklist in case you wanted to try it out for yourself, and we’ve even added some greyed-out suggestions for cards you didn’t see: A feature that will improve as we get more and more data!
If you build a deck, it’ll appear for you in a database for you to reference later, and even go back and re-export if you deleted it in-game for space. However, each and every deck can also be clicked in order to see much more valuable information:
The full deck, data about costs and power of units, win-rates and cube averages over 7 days, 30 days and all time can all be found inside of each decklist!
I’m very excited for the future of the Marvel Snap Tracker, and I’ve had a lot of fun testing it and getting to know how it works before our beta release. Stay tuned for updates as more features get added, and we continue in our journey to evolve this companion into the best one out there for Marvel Snap.
Huge thanks once again to our lead developer Razviar, who has worked very hard with us in putting this together! Once more, if you have any feedback, bug reports, or just want to hang out with the Snap Zone Community, swing by our Discord or tag us on Twitter @MarvelSnapZone
The future is bright, and it’s a great time to be a Marvel Snap Player!