Into the Quantum Realm Dev Diary
Marvel Snap’s new February 2023 Season, Into the Quantum Realm is starting on February 6, 2023 at 7 PM PST, and with it, new cards, variants, locations, and bundles are to be released!
Ben Brode has given us a brief glimpse of what we can expect, as well as some suggestions for Battle Mode formats to the community. Check out the video below, as well as a summary below. We can also expect a balance update to Silver Surfer and Zabu this week, ideally with the new Season – so keep an eye out for that also!
Table of Contents
February brings 20+ new variants to the game by notable artists such as Peach Momoko, Dan Hipp, and Kim Jacinto. With all the incredible art coming to the game, choosing a favorite is impossible. But the Hulk Taco Variant comes VERY CLOSE. Yum… Tacos. Here’s a list of all the new art coming to MARVEL SNAP in February:
- Ghost – Dan Hipp – Rare
- Ghost – Chibi – Super Rare
- Killmonger – Pixel – Rare
- Darkhawk – Chibi – Rare
- Ultron – Dan Hipp – Rare
- Onslaught – Kim Jacinto – Super Rare
- MODOK – Guilio – Super Rare
- Stature – Dan Hipp – Rare
- Darkhawk – Pixel – Rare
- Hulk – Taco – Super Rare
- Mister Fantastic – 1602 – Rare
- Wasp – Variant – Rare
- Spectrum – Kim Jacinto – Super Rare
- MODOK – Pixel – Rare
- Kang – Alternate Color – Rare
- Kang – Horley – Super Rare
- Arnim Zola – Pixel – Rare
- Hellcow – Venomized – Super Rare
- Invisible Woman – Peach Momoko – Ultimate
- Kang – Pixel – Rare
- MODOK – Volmi – Super Rare
- February 8 to February 10: The Sacred Timeline
- February 15 to February 17: Quantum Tunnel
- February 22 to February 24: Camp Lehigh
- March 1 to March 3: Quantum Realm
Battle Mode Suggestions
Ben Brode also suggests some ways to play Battle Mode.
- Cost Battle: Make decks with only cards with the same cost.
- Good vs. Bad: All heroes or villians.
- Chaos Reigns: Use cards that has the word random.
- Animal Mode: Animal in the art or animal cards.
- Series 3 Battle: Cards from only Series 1, 2, or 3 allowed.
- Variants Only: Can only use variants
- Odds vs Evens: Odd or even cost cards only in the deck.
- Mini Marvel Snap: Add up the cost of the cards in your deck – only can add up to 4.
- Infinity Mode: Only cards that reached Infinity rarity.
- Ultimate Competitive: Best out of 3, using different decks but not with the same cards other decks are using.
- Weirdworld Mode: Build a deck for your opponent.
- Banlist Mode: Players ban cards that cannot be used in a deck.
On a final note, Ben Brode also addresses that they are brainstorming ways for players to get better access to new cards but nothing has been confirmed yet.
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon to take advantage of the new Battle Mode!