Atlantis Beach Club Discord Event – Wave
Table of Contents
The Official Marvel Snap Discord is holding its first server-wide event related to this month’s season theme: Atlantis Beach Club.
Welcome to the Atlantis Beach Club! Also, welcome to the first ever MARVEL SNAP Discord event! Join us in learning about the process behind Wave, creating and sharing your custom Wave decks, and possibly earn the exclusive @Event Champion role in the server!Click here to join!
The event runs for a week from June 13th to June 20th, and it is a Wave Deck Building event. The winner will receive a special Discord @Event Champion role (which grants a trophy icon by your name). To participate, players must post and vote on Wave themed decks in the dedicated channel #wave-decks.
Wave can be obtained by purchasing the Premium pass, allowing players to play their expensive cards for 4 Energy! We’ve already featured some decks that use her:
Infinity Rank Deck by Kawatek – Pool 1 and Pool 2 Cards – June 2022
Leader Ramp by Bynx – 2,147,483,647 Maximum Location Power in Marvel Snap – June 2022
Making Waves by KrakenNull – #60 MMR – June 2022
Below is also a brief introduction to Wave from the Marvel Snap team, so players can learn a little bit about Wave and the team’s process behind creating her.
Our goal for the base set is to create the most iconic, recognizable, dynamic version of this character.” – MARVEL SNAP Team
Pearl Pangan AKA Wave has elemental water powers.
Displaying early potential as a swimmer near Mactan Island in Cebu, Philippines, her path to the Olympics was disrupted when a representative from the company AlonTech appeared and tricked her into participating in the company’s science experiments.
The company was exposed by the Triumph Division, and Pearl gained her powers when she was drenched in the company lab’s experimental substances. Discovering that she now had the ability to control water, she joined Triumph Division as Wave, and now works as part of the Agents of Atlas under Jimmy Woo
From the team: “Wave should be leaping from the water with swords in hand. The feeling should be of a dolphin jumping out of the water. Very powerful yet graceful! The background would be the ocean with a few dolphins breaching the surface of the water and jumping in the air.”
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day and Trending 30 Cards tailored for you!
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!