On turn 5, you get to see your opponent’s plays before you make your own.
Artist Joe Quesada
Colorist David Mack
Data collected from the last 7 days. See all card stats
# of Games
# of Cubes
- The player without Daredevil plays their cards and locks it in.
- The player with Daredevil can look at the unrevealed cards while they make their plays, then locks in their own turn.
- The game proceeds as normal. The turn timers are separate, delaying your turn does not do anything, and there are no reveal order tricks you can do because priority remains the same. You get the “bot experience” by knowing their plays in advance before you make yours.
- Nothing happens if both players have the card on Turn 5.
- Bundle: Steamy Hell’s Kitchen
- Date: February 14, 2023 to February 21, 2023
- Cost: 2,000 Gold
Best Daredevil Decks