Marvel Snap Zone April 2023 Update: Site Errors, Deck Database 2.0, Full Art Download, and More!
Hello to our valued Marvel Snap community! Welcome to Marvel Snap Zone’s April 2023 update post. Our goal is to regularly communicate what changes are undergoing on the website regularly, and this is our monthly log (consider it a “patch note”) of what’s changed, what’s being worked on, and what’s to come in the roadmap.
With that in mind, here at Marvel Snap Zone we strive to improve everyday, and your feedback is what motivates us to keep going. Let us know how we are doing, and any improvements you’d like to see. As we are gearing up for the upcoming patch next week, we’re pushing out some updates to make sure we are prepared. Without further ado, let’s dive in for some April 2023 news!
Firstly, we’d like to start by thank you for being patient with us so far. We think we finally put an end to the site errors (this time it’s for real)! This should now be mostly resolved, and the real test will come during on the new patch day (April 18th). We should be best equipped to deal with it now, so you can still enjoy a smooth and fast experience with no errors. Please report them to us if you experience them!
Second, the deck builder is back online after being down overnight. This was us tweaking with a few backend stuff to prepare for our new deck database launch (more on that below). Please submit your best brews once again!
Lastly, the search function was also broken for similar reasons as above and should now be fixed!
Deck Stats (Working Again)
We’ve made improvements to the individual card pages and their deck sections last month but unfortunately was not working correctly for a good portion of it. You can once again now find the best decks for that card using data from our Marvel Snap Tracker rendered by MarvelSnap.pro for the latest patch as we prepare for the big deck database update (see below).
No data is hidden behind paywall, and you can see win rates, cube rates, and the number of games! See example for Galactus:
You can now view and download the full art for cards and variants by clicking on the Download link under the Artist heading! Marvel Snap is full of brilliant art from comic book covers and some even specially made for the game by talented artists.
We’ve had a users turn them into mobile phone wallpapers, as as well as using them for other creative ways. Enjoy!
Deck Database Version 2.0
We’d like to end this update with some good news! The next big update you should see on Marvel Snap Zone is to our deck database. We don’t have the specifics yet, but it should be better in just almost every way – speed, looks, functionalities, enhanced filters, stats incorporated from our Marvel Snap Tracker, and more!
Of course, the current decks will not be removed and preserved and you can still submit using the deck builder. For a bit of preview of what’s to come, check out our deck database over at MarvelSnap.pro. All feedback welcome!
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day and Trending 30 Cards tailored for you!
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!
Not sure if this will be seen, but having the ability to set a date filter in deck database would be extremely useful! I like to sort by likes and it’s usually the same thing, old decks from months ago.
Thanks for the feedback! This is definitely in the works!