Conquest is regarded as the unranked mode of Marvel by a majority of the player base. Indeed, the Proving Grounds are the ideal place to test out new ideas. So why not use the Silver Tickets earned to farm some medals in the process? This leads to a nice mix of exotic and competitive ideas facing off in Silver and Gold.
There is, however, one league that is open for only one week each season. It's where most players, try-hards and casuals alike, are looking for the win: the Infinity Conquest league.
Now, I know there is already a Tier List covering Conquest mode, and it will still release as usual on Wednesday. It will be the perfect place to assess the first batch data we gather after a full day with the Infinity league available. However, for those who are looking to get started as soon as it opens, this is the article for you.
Here we will go over the current great decks in Conquest, as well as the tech cards you can use to leverage certain match ups. In particular, we will be looking at which decks have the best chance to go 5-0 (depending on your play style).
This exclusive content is available for Premium members!
Access everything we have to offer Premium members including this article! Get an edge over your competition!
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Get instant access to all our Premium articles!
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day, Top 30 Cards, and Top Card Pairs tailored for you!
- Team Coaching: Join our free weekly team coaching call sessions on the Discord server. Claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!
Already a member? Login below:
Den has been in love with strategy games for as long as he can remember, starting with the Heroes of Might and Magic series as a kid. Card games came around the middle school - Yu-Gi-Oh! and then Magic: The Gathering.
Hearthstone and Legends of Runeterra has been his real breakthrough and he has been a coach, writer, and caster on the French scene for many years now. He now coaches aspiring pro players and writes various articles on these games.