Can’t Stop Snapping! – A Marvel Snap Podcast – Episode 53: Unexpected Balance Changes!
Can’t Stop Snapping is a Marvel Snap Podcast, dedicated to exploring the cards, art, creators and metagame of Marvel Snap – the newest online CCG/TCG! Learn more about this multiverse-based card battler brought to you by Second Dinner!
We were planning to have a calm week to just break down the latest card and location in Marvel Snap, but WHAM, we got a new patch out of thin air! Today I am joined by Coco4 and Lootmuncher to do our usual weekly breakdown, but also to discuss the latest patch notes and share our thoughts on what it contains (and what it does not)! How are you feeling about all of the cards that saw changes this time around? Would you have liked to see something added? Let us know!
And don’t forget to go follow Coco4 on Twitch and Twitter, and follow Lootmuncher0 on Twitter, Twitch, and now YouTube!
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon to take advantage of the new Battle Mode!
Dagger at 2 power is a nice thing in a move deck and is more than just a power boost. She can now be played early with Iron Fist on 1 and even if you don’t hit anything, she can be picked up on 3 by Dr. Strange. Also pairing with a Human Torch on 1 and Dagger on 2 to both be picked up by Dr. Strange on 3. Asking for Dagger with 3 power would be too much because it would pair up with a triple grab of Multiple Man, her and Vulture by Dr. Strange. This balances 2 cards with 2 power and 2 with 3.
Also, with Dagger as an even number it can pair up later in the match with Vulture at 8 power or Human Torch with 4 or 8 power. This makes for late game double pick ups and could incorporate Absorbing Man into move decks as a second Dr. Strange.