Can’t Stop Snapping is a Marvel Snap Podcast, dedicated to exploring the cards, art, creators and metagame of Marvel Snap – the newest online CCG/TCG! Learn more about this multiverse-based card battler brought to you by Second Dinner!
We have so much to cover in today’s episode! I am joined by fellow Marvel Snap Zone contributor, Bradcifer, to cover all of the latest topics in the second week of January. In this episode, we break down the synergies to try out with Sauron (and why we think he is worth waiting on until he drops to lower pools), what kind of madness we can expect from Altar of Death as a new location, our takes on the latest Marvel Snap patch, and how we think the structure of cards rotating down from pools 4 and 5 will affect the community. As always, we would love to hear your thoughts about today’s topics on Twitter @cant_stop_snap, and in the official Marvel Snap Zone Discord. Don’t forget to follow @Bradcifer on all social media, and catch his content on marvelsnapzone.com
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Get instant access to all our Premium articles!
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day, Top 30 Cards, and Top Card Pairs tailored for you!
- Team Coaching: Join our free weekly team coaching call sessions on the Discord server. Claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!