Animals Assemble – Hit Monkey: Marvel Snap April 2023 Season Pass
Marvel Snap’s April 2023 Season is likely to start on April 3, 2022 at 7 PM Pacific Time, featuring Hit Monkey as the new Season Pass card, Cosmo, and Goose with their exclusive variants! Check out all the latest details in this guide.
This guide is for upcoming future content. All details are not final and may change upon release. We will do our best to update as soon as we know more!
Table of Contents
- Season Details
- New Season Pass Card: Hit Monkey
- New Series 5 Cards
- Featured Locations
- Hot Locations
- Ranked Seasonal Rewards
- Season Pass Rewards
- Season Pass XP
- Season Pass Missions
Go primal with Hit-Monkey in the new Premium Season Pass!
- Season Start: April 3, 2023 at 7 PM Pacific Time*
- Season End: May 1, 2023 at 7 PM Pacific Time*
- Premium Cost: $9.99 USD
Unlock Premium to earn exclusive content
- Premium+ Cost: $14.99 USD
Unlock Premium content and advances Season Pass by 10 levels
Season start and end times to be confirmed.
New Season Pass Card: Hit Monkey
The theme of the Season are animals: Hit Monkey appears after a long time in the datamine, as well as featuring the exclusive Rian Gonzales variants of Goose and Cosmo once again in the Season Pass reward track.
We will have more information to follow up as we find out more about upcoming Bundles, locations, and more!
New Series 5 Cards
New cards added with the February 21, 2023 patch include: Snowguard, Jeff the Baby Land Shark, and Stegron.
New Bundles have been datamined for the April 2023 Season but yet to be announced. Detailed information for the upcoming Bundles can be found here:
|Bundle||Start Date||End Date||Cost||Collector’s Tokens||Credits||Gold||Boosters||Cosmetics|
|March 2023 Token Tuesday 5||Mar 28||Mar 29||850 Gold||800||65|
|April 2023 Token Tuesday 1||Apr 4||Apr 5||650 Gold||600||35|
|Throg||Apr 5||Apr 25||7,000 Gold||3,000||7,000||155 (Thor)||Thor Throg Variant + Avatar|
|Awwvengers||Apr 8||Apr 14||$$$||35 of each||Mister Fantastic Mooster Fantastic Variant + Avatar|
Ant-Man Ant-Ant Variant + Avatar
Captain America Captain Americat Variant + Avatar
|April 2023 Token Tuesday 2||Apr 11||Apr 12||450 Gold||400||15|
|Dan Hipp 1||Apr 14||Apr 21||2,900 Gold||2,000||155 of each||Devil Dinosaur Dan Hipp Variant + Avatar|
Moon Girl Dan Hipp Variant + Avatar
|Bundle April 2023 Token Tuesday 3||Apr 18||Apr 19||850 Gold||800||65|
|Earth 616 Day||Apr 21||Apr 28||$$$||400||400||35 of each||Hela Gardening Variant + Avatar|
Groot Baby Variant + Avatar
|Bundle April 2023 Token Tuesday 4||Apr 25||Apr 26||650 Gold||600||35|
|The Tokens||Apr 25||May 2||5,000 Gold||4,500||155 (Squirrel Girl)||Squirrel Girl Rian Gonzales Variant + Avatar|
|May 2023 Token Tuesday 1||May 2||May 3||450 Gold||400||15|
|May 2023 Token Tuesday 2||May 3||May 3||850 Gold||800||65|
|May 2023 Token Tuesday 3||May 3||May 3||650 Gold||600||35|
|May 2023 Token Tuesday 4||May 3||May 3||450 Gold||400||15|
|May 2023 Token Tuesday 5||May 30||May 31||850 Gold||800||65|
Each new season brings new Locations that can show up during games. On selected Wednesday 3 AM GMT, a new location becomes a Featured Locations and shows up 50% more during games for 24 hours.
- April 12: Pet Mansion
- April 26: The Sandbar
The Hot Locations during this season happens on selected Wednesday or Sunday at 3 AM GMT, when an existing location shows up 50% more during games for 24 hours.
- April 5: X-Mansion
- April 9: Sinister London
- April 16: Onslaught's Citadel
- April 19: Nova Roma
- April 23: Monster Island
- April 30: The Bifrost
Ranked Seasonal Rewards
- Players can climb the Marvel Snap ladder by winning Cubes from games. Every 10 Cubes increase the rank, and every 10 ranks is a new tier of rewards. Players cannot go below rank 100 once they reach the Infinite rank.
- At the end of the season, players’ rank will start from 3 rank levels below the one they ended on, rounded down. For example, if you ended the season in Gold Rank 49, you will start from Iron Rank 10.
- To obtain the seasonal rewards retroactively, players must play 10 games. For example, if you started the season in Diamond (rank 60), you will earn all rewards from Recruit to Diamond (rank 1 to 60) after playing 10 games in the current season.
Season Pass Rewards
Season Pass XP
Players need 1000 Season Pass XP per level of the Season Pass. Most of the XP is obtained through Season Pass Missions and the following formula for a bit of extra. This allows players to progress past the main rewards at Level 50 towards the Season Cache:
- 1 XP for each turn played in a match
- 10 XP for each location won in a match
- 50 XP for each Hard Daily Mission
Season Pass Missions
Season Pass Missions are divided into Chapters, one per week. Each Chapter has 7 Missions, and a Challenge that grants additional XP when all Missions are completed. Each Chapter rewards a variable amount of Season XP, between 8000 and 9000.
When the season starts, Chapter 1 of the Season Pass Missions opens with 4 available missions. Then every 24 hours, a new mission unlocks. Every week, a new chapter unlocks with 4 missions until the end of the season.
Chapter 1: Monkey Mayhem
Chapter 2: No More Mr. Nice Dog
Chapter 3: Species: Flerken. Threat: High.
Chapter 4: Pet Avengers – Assemble!
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon to take advantage of the new Battle Mode!
Between Hit Monkey and Nimrod, which do you recommend getting? I’m sadly only can afford one of the two season passes.
I would wait for the thanos meta nerfs but it is hard to say which card will turn more OP in the ever changing meta. Right now I think that hit monkey has more potential and is easier to play.
Yeah, I agree, though, at the moment I’m not that concern about Thanos, since I haven’t completed series 3 yet. Also, I think that hit monkey could work nice with Mr. Negative and it wouldn’t surprise me if we see an increase of those decks.