Welcome to Marvel Snap Zone! We are the number one community dedicated to Marvel Snap, a digital collectable card battler game based on the Marvel Universe.
Meta Tier List
March 14 Update!
March 2023 Bundle Guide
Value and comparison chart
Download the Marvel Snap Tracker
Overlay now available!
April 2023 Season Preview
Mar 6: Nimrod
Mar 14: Master Mold
Mar 21: Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Mar 28: Kitty Pryde
Apr 3: Hit Monkey
Darkhawk: 4/1 -> 4/0
Thanos: 6/8 -> 6/11
Sandman: 4/1 -> 5/5
Spider-Woman: 5/7 -> 5/8
Namor: 4/5 -> 4/6
Dagger: 2/1 -> 2/2
Mar 6 ~ Apr 3: Days of Future Past Season
Mar 21 ~ Apr 3: Steampunk Variant Rush
Apr 3 ~ May 1: Animals Assemble Season
Mar 1 ~ Mar 9: Momoko Magic
Mar 7 ~ Mar 8: Token Tuesday
Mar 9 ~ Mar 16: Rivalry Week
Mar 14 ~ Mar 15: Token Tuesday
Mar 16 ~ Mar 25: Mutant Masterpiece
Mar 16 ~ Mar 20: Special Offer
Mar 21 – Mar 22: Token Tuesday
Mar 25 ~ Mar 27: Weekend
Mar 27 ~ Mar 28: Daily
Mar 28 ~ Mar 29: Daily
Mar 29 ~ Mar 30: Daily
Mar 30 ~ Mar 31: Daily
Mar 31 ~ Apr 1: Daily
Apr 1 ~ Apr 2: April Fools 2023
Apr 1 ~ Apr 3: Weekend
April 3 ~ April 5: Daily Finale
> Collection Guide
|Series||Collection Level #||Card #||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool One||Collection Level 18 - 214||46 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool Two||Collection Level 222 - 474||25 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool Three||Collection Level 486+||84 cards||Decks (Beginner)|
|Series Four||Collection Level 486+ - Rare||12 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Series Five||Collection Level 486+ - Ultra Rare||12 cards||Decks||Tier List|
> Latest Articles
Series 5 Cards Theorycraft and Decklists
Series 4 Cards Theorycraft and Decklists
Marvel Snap Series (Pool) Guide: What Does It Mean?
Preparation Guide for the Next Marvel Snap Patch Update and Season
Collector’s Tokens Guide: How Does It Work?
Marvel Snap Mystery Card Rewards: Full List of Cards in Pool Two (Collection Level 222 – 474)
Marvel Snap Mystery Card Rewards: Full List of Cards in Pool One (Collection Level 18 – 214)
Pool 1 and Pool 2 Deckbuilding: Modifying Meta Decks Using Your Collection
Marvel Snap Beginner’s Guide: How to Play, Tips and Tricks
Marvel Snap Free-to-Play (F2P) Guide: Is it Pay to Win (P2W)?
Marvel Snap Progression Guide: What are Pools and How Do I Collect Cards?
Marvel Snap Locations: Full List and How They Work
In Marvel Snap, a player’s win condition is to control two (or more) out of three Locations on the board. Each Location represent iconic places from the Marvel Universe, and is a key strategic element…
Marvel Snap Cards: Full List and How They Work
In Marvel Snap, a card is the standard component of the game. They are represented by the iconic heroes and villains of the Marvel Universe, from to There will be over 150 cards with the official launch of…
The Ultimate New Player FAQ for Marvel Snap
Marvel Snap Card Rarity: Guide to Upgrading Your Cards and Variants to Increase Collection Level
Daily Offer – How to Purchase Variants
Fast Upgrade – Are They Worth Buying?
Marvel Snap Download Guide – Play on PC, Mac, and Mobile – Global Release
How To Play Marvel Snap For Beginners
Hurricane Control Is Extremely Strong After Patch 6.9 In Marvel Snap
> Latest Meta
Meta Tier List
Updated: March 14, 2023
|Tier S||Thanos Lockjaw 🔼||Guide|
|Tier 1||Shuri Zero||Guide|
|Tier 1||Sera Control 🔼||Guide|
|Tier 2||Thanos Ongoing Zoo||Guide|
|Tier 2||Good Cards DoomWave 🆕|
|Tier 2||Zabu Darkhawk 🔼||Guide|
|Tier 3||Electro Ramp 🔽||Guide|
|Tier 3||Galactus 🔽|
|Tier 3||Lockjaw Thor 🔽|
|Tier 4||Dracula Discard 🔽||Guide|
|Tier 4||Deadpool 🆕|
|Tier 4||Junk Control 🆕||Guide|
Silent Performers of the Week
> Tracker App and Stats
The Marvel Snap Tracker by Prometa is your best free companion app for Marvel Snap! Its features include:
- Real time collection and deck tracker
- Monitor your win rate and find best Cube-earners among your decks
- Observe your ladder climb and ranking progress
- Track your matches, each with replays, and inventory
- Find decks using your current collection
- Get daily summaries of your in-game accomplishments
- Mar 6: Nimrod
- Mar 14: Master Mold
- Mar 21: Negasonic Teenage Warhead
- Mar 28: Kitty Pryde
- Apr 3: Hit Monkey
- Mar 15: Orchis Forge
- Mar 22: Asteroid M
- Mar 29: Krakoa
- Apr 12: Pet Mansion
- Apr 26: The Sandbar
- Mar 8: Nidavellir
- Mar 19: Project Pegasus
- Mar 26: Elysium
- Apr 2: Kamar-Taj
- Apr 5: X-Mansion
- Apr 9: Sinister London
- Apr 16: Onslaught's Citadel
- Apr 19: Nova Roma
- Apr 23: Monster Island
- Apr 30: The Bifrost
- May 3: Baxter Building
- May 7: The Nexus
- May 10: Wakanda
- May 14: The Peak
> Marvel Snap Zone Updates
- February 13, 2023: Android app for the Marvel Snap Tracker now live!
- February 13, 2023: New Feature: Marvel Snap Meta Cards and Stats now live!
- December 31, 2022: New Feature: Marvel Snap Meta Decks and Stats now live!
- December 30, 2022: New Feature: Marvel Snap Leaderboard and Public Profile Stats now live!
- December 17, 2022: New feature: Card and Variant details! Rules, changes, notes, lore, source, synergy, artist, and more will be added to every card.
- December 5, 2022: Significant website performance improvements are made!
- December 1, 2022: Beta version of the Marvel Snap Tracker is now available.
- November 25, 2022: We’ve released a major update to our Collection Tracker Tool – in addition to normal cards, you now you can track and show off all the Variants and Titles you have!
- November 10, 2022: Important bugs fixed related to the collection tracker and site searching functions where it returned 404 errors!
- October 30, 2022: Added tooltips to the collection page, and tooltips for all the icons in our deck builder and deck database!
- October 18, 2022: Global release of Marvel Snap is now here!
- September 19, 2022: Introducing tagging for cards, variants, and locations!
- August 11, 2022: Enjoy our new podcasts!
- July 26, 2022: The collection page is now live! Read more about it here.
- July 11, 2022: You can now access your user profile! Share your decks with your friends.
- July 7, 2022: Videos page now open! Content creators can add videos to their decks using the deck builder and have their video displayed.
- July 6, 2022: Contact page now open for your feedback and collaboration opportunities!
- July 5, 2022: You can now filter through card collection pools in our deck builder and card database.
- June 27, 2022: User registrations now open!
- June 25, 2022: Our first metagame tier list update!